About Me

My photo
I work as an instructor for a highly regulated, biomedical service industry. I am currently working on my Master's Degree in Teaching and Learning with Technology. I hope to apply my experience, and knowledge gained through education, in the field of training development. My goal is to design training programs that break through the resistance to change that often accompanies new project implementations in the workplace.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another day, another story

Ok...so the shouting match with the television continued on Friday night as my beloved Red Wings handed a Stanley Cup victory over to the Pittsburgh Penguins. I have to admit, the Penguins really did deserve the win. Oh well; there's always next year.
GO TIGERS :)
Now it's time to turn my attention over to my latest assignment...a web page. I am going to be one techno-savvy grannie by the end of the weekend. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Wow! I didn't know you kept your blog page updated. Good for you. I couldn't even remember my login and password for mine.
    I see blogs reappear this class so I should try my hands in it again.
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete