About Me

My photo
I work as an instructor for a highly regulated, biomedical service industry. I am currently working on my Master's Degree in Teaching and Learning with Technology. I hope to apply my experience, and knowledge gained through education, in the field of training development. My goal is to design training programs that break through the resistance to change that often accompanies new project implementations in the workplace.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hockey Night

Blogging is something new for me. I can see where it can have it's benefits, but to be honest, I'm more of a reader than a writer. I took tonight off from the usual homework and decided to have a beer and a shouting match with my television set. It looks like my Wings will be playing game seven at home. It's gonna be a wild time in Detroit.
I titled my blog Marika's Journey because it seems as though I am always on one. I'm on the Grandma journey, college mom journey, college student journey, full time instructor journey, and most importantly, my journey with God. I'm sure that if time allowed, I would have plenty of material to write a book in addition to a blog. I'll try this out for a bit and see if I can keep it up on my crazy schedule. It will be fun to look back on. Even at my age, I can still learn from the growing pains I experience along my various journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment